Meet Nathan!! He is such a fun little member of our family. He is 4 and will turn 5 in November. If Abby is our ray of sunshine than Nathan is definately our Smile maker. He has quite a nack for knowing just how to make a person laugh or smile!! His big brown eyes and super long black eyelashes are striking. He loves to clown around.
Nathan also has quite a liking to ALL sports. He really loves playing soccer and seems to have some good mechanics for the game. His coach calls him his "scoring machine". Of course, in the under 5 league it is easy to score. Those cute little boys haven't quite learned the concept of defense yet. We love watching his games though. Nathan just got his first snowboard and is anxiously awaiting snow. I'm a little nervous. However, I realize that I need to let him have his fun and explore life on his terms, not on mine.
He loves playing with Abby and Gavin. He also loves going to pre-school which we are very grateful for. Last year his teacher and he didn't always see eye-to-eye and after a month of school we took him out, seeing as he spent most of his time in time outs. He is having a much better experience this year. That is probably due largely to the fact that he is going to Weber State's program. They are really great there. I have been grateful for this program as well as it requires us as parents to be involved. We have these little assignments we have to do. For mine I have been reading books and articles all about raising children. I have really enjoyed learning some great ideas from experts on how to deal with discipline and communication with my children. Some of the littlest suggestions I followed have made an incredible difference in the way I have been interacting with my kids.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment