Saturday, October 6, 2007
WELCOME!!!!
Welcome to my little corner of the blogging world!! This will be my little place to keep y'all updated on our comings and goings. Here you will find what most of you really want anyway, updates of the kids. You may also find other thoughts and ideas you might not necessarily have wanted but, since this is my little forum I can post 'em!! I will include plugs for events and activities I think are worthwhile and important, book reviews, fun family ideas that work for us and maybe some that didn't work, of course our family wouldn't be complete without a few political soap boxes (heavily right-winged, conservative views of course). However, I will try to keep those light as I don't want this to turn into a forum for argument and discord. Overall I hope this is just a fun place to visit, see some cute pictures and keep in touch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment