Thursday, August 14, 2008
Hey Baby!
Today I was laying on the bed while Justin was getting ready for work. Gavin came in and climbed up on the bed. Once Justin was ready he came over and said good-bye. He leaned over my protruding belly and said, "Hello Baby!" Apparently Gavin thought this was hilarious. He laughed and giggled and then put his mouth up to my belly saying, "Hey baby!" He has been following me around all day and every now and then he gets this funny smile and puts his mouth to my belly and says, "Hey baby!" I'm sure he is thinking we are all crazy talking to my large stomach. I hope he is as happy to talk to the baby once he realizes it is no longer in tummy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Nikki,
I'm so glad you found us. Ryan said he ran in to you at church when your parents were still living here. Thanks for checking in on us. We love visitors. :) We also love Dr. Morales. He is fabulous and so talented. We are however glad that portion of Jackson's life is over. I'm sure you can relate. :)
That is absolutely adorable!! I love reading your blog and hearing about your kids and being inspired by your thoughts/ideas! I love it!
So cute!! Well I do love Gavin!
oh that is just absolutely precious! (and thanks for the ideas on scriptures, i really needed that)
Gavins such a cute little boy. :) It sounds like he might be okay with the idea of having a brother.
Post a Comment