Saturday, August 2, 2008

What a Great Hubby!!

Well, the above picture is pretty funny except when you really feel this way all the time!!! About a week ago I started noticing that I feel tired all the time. I just want to lay down, I get exhausted doing simple things like walking up and down stairs, preparing meals, doing the dishes, carrying Gavin or unloading groceries. My body feels completely drained all the time. At my last appointment I was kind of worried that my Iron might be low and I might be anemic since I am feeling SO extrememly fatigued. I don't recall feeling this way this late in pregnancy with my other three. However, Iron levels are good, baby looks good, unfortunately, I just don't feel so good. The hot weather makes it seem worse. Well today, I have been laying around a lot. I had a ham out and had made a Jello salad and was planning on making some baked potatoes as well for dinner. Justin got home from Guard and asked what I was doing for dinner. I told him I was going to make the ham and he said, "put it in the fridge for later. I am taking you out since you are so tired." OOOHHHHH!! He is so sweet. He hasn't been complaining about my lack of housework, my laundry that I am barely on top of or days when it is obvious the poor kids have dressed themselves, done their own hair and more or less had free reign of the house. I am so lucky!!

2 comments:

Our Corner

Justins a great guy.I am so happy that I have gotten the chance to know you and him better. James and I really think the world of your family.

Rachel

Go Justin! Dont you just love being pregnant?!