Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Thoughts

Justin is getting home today from a 4 day excursion with the Air National Guard. They went to Riverside California. His time in California included a trip to the beach for some body boarding, a trip to the Anaheim Angels baseball game, lots of palm trees and sunshine...oh, and some work!! Getting back to my Sunday Thoughts however, he has only been gone for four days but I really missed him and find myself excited to see him!! I started thinking about how lucky we are that the ordinance for Eternal Marriage was restored through Joseph Smith. I am blissfully happy being married to Justin. I can honestly say we very rarely fight or argue, we don't try to change the other person, we don't dwell on each other's shortcomings...we just are happy being together. And the fact that I can be together even after this life with this amazing man thrills me. He honors his priesthood as well as his role as provider, father and husband. He is truly one of the greatest guys I have ever known. I feel blessed to know that our Heavenly Father's plan included marriage and that by following his precepts, my marriage to Justin can last for all time.

1 comments:

JOSH AND ANGELA

such a sweet tribute! I love that you two are so happy and completely adore each other. what a great environment to raise your children and to live yourself. thanks for the great example!