What could be more fun than spending part of an afternoon dressing up in old Halloween costumes, putting some fun music on and dancing??
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Life is a journey and not a destination." This is our journey: family of 6 facing the unexpected, beautiful, exhilarating journey of living!
2 comments:
Thats so neat that you can have so much fun with your kids. :)
I totally wasn't trying to make fun of Ogden..it's just not our home ya know! :) We knew we were moving we just weren't sure when. But things fell into place to move by March..but when Cory told Sara she said they'd need it by the 20th so they could find someone before March. So we moved a lil sooner than expected. I am really going to miss our ward though..and OF COURSE yall!! :) You are so much fun with your kids. I Love it! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey
Post a Comment