skip to main |
skip to sidebar


This last weekend we had such a great opportunity to attend the Logan temple with Cory and Kasey (my brother and sister-in-laws). They took their cute little twins, Gage and Taya to the temple and they were all sealed together. (The above pictures aren't from the sealing day but from an earlier get together....sorry, I wish I had one of the whole family but, I don't). Anyway, while we watched them get sealed together I thought what a precious and wonderful blessing we have!!!! To be able to attend the temple and to be able to be sealed through the proper authority to our loved ones is a wonderful gift from God. I look at my husband and children and feel gratitude that I am bound to them if I live the way God has asked me to live.
1 comments:
Congrats to cory and casey thats so neat. I love being able to go to the temple. the thought that I'm going to be with James for eternity as we strive to live the gospel hasnt quite hit me like most stuff. But i look forward to that day. :)
Post a Comment