Thursday, February 14, 2008

Online Valentines


I have to admit I love Valentine's Day. I don't love the sappy, cheesy time to buy my girlfriend/wife/husband/boyfriend some expensive box of chocolates or roses or exciting or exotic overnight stay somewhere. I like it simply because it is a time that reminds me about loving those in my life and making sure they know how I feel about them!!


Justin--My true Valentine!! I can't spout enough good about Justin. He is an honorable priesthood holder. He is virtuous and stalwart. He is one of the best daddies in the world. He loves me even on bad days!!!! He is the hardest worker I know. He will do anything it takes to make sure we are all taken care of. He is wonderful to look at with his blue/gray eyes and dark hair!! I look up to him and feel he makes me a better person!! I love him more than I can say!!


Abby--Our ray of sunshine has brought happiness and joy to us immensely. She has one gigantic personality stuffed in a teeny tiny body. I'd like to say she has the voice of an angel but I don't think that describes it accurately becuase she can also sing like a lion. Either way, she is incredibly talented. She sings and plays the piano. She is incredibly smart!!! She can read books faster than any 8-year-old I've ever known. She reads entire Treehouse books in a day. Most importantly, she has the faith the early saints. She trusts her Heavenly Father implicitly and has a connection to heaven like no one I've ever known before!! We love Abby.


Nathan--I can't say enough good about Nathan. Lots of people don't really get to know Nathan that well. On the outside he is wild and crazy but if you take the time to get underneath that you will find a sensitive, caring and sweet little guy. He LOVES to have fun and brings lots of laughs our way. He is always saying funny little things. He is a whiz kid on computers and electronics. He is incredibly skilled at sports and physical agility. His tenderheart is always ready for a hug or joke to cheer someone up. His best friend is his Dad. He is fiercely loyal once you've "earned" his loyalty and he will stand beside those he has that loyalty for. Having Nathan in our house is so much fun and we love him!


Gavin--Gavin is a very determined little guy!! He has a darling impish little grin and will be the first to get into trouble and then flash a little smile at you in hopes of getting away with it. He LOVES babies and dogs and loves to be outside. He is all adventure and loves to be right in the middle of the action, especially when Abby and Nathan are playing. He loves to snuggle and hug and although he isn't as sensitive as Abby and Nathan, he loves to hug and cuddle lots more!! He makes me laugh with his funny little "habits". He is constantly wearing boots or shoes around, he loves to say Hello or bye-bye and his favorite time of the day seems to be "good night" time when he waves goodbye to everyone, takes my hand while I walk him down the stairs. Then we turn his little radio on to soft sabbath sounds (on the AM). I put him in his crib and he lays with his arms up until I put his favorite blankets on and give him his doggy. We can't imagine life without Gavin to keep us all on our toes. We love this little imp!!

-

1 comments:

Kasey

Adorable! You have an amazing family Nicole!! Thanks for all that yall have done for us while we were here. We love you guys and will miss yall a lot! Thank you and Justin for attending the temple. I enjoyed it and I know Cory loved having yall there!