skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, this winter has been a fun one!!! We just keep getting storm after storm here in Utah. Those of you who live here know exactly what I am talking about. This is a picture of Justin on our back porch, you can see that the snow goes up to his thighs. We would probably lose Gavin completely in it. I have heard lots and lots of complaining about it, and I have even done some myself. However, yesterday as I was coming out of voting, this little old couple was walking out ahead of me. He was helping her as she gingerly stepped off the sidewalk and into the cross walk to cross the road. She looked up and suddenly said, "Oh!! Look how beautiful!!" I glanced up to see what exactly she was talking about. We live within blocks from the mountains and as I looked up the street ahead of me I saw exactly what she was talking about. The tree lined street running up to the mountains was a postcard picture with white branches and mounds of snow on either side. The mountain ahead of me was stark white with gray areas and some white fluffly clouds around the peaks. The blue sky was striking against the mountains. I am thankful that woman helped me not to miss out on the beauty of this world, even in all the snow!!
1 comments:
I like the part where it says You would probebly lose Gavin in it.
Post a Comment