These get to be kind of overwhelming sometime but I liked this one as a post. It gave me something to post and sounded fun so here goes:
4 Random things I adore about my husband: (This doesn't have to be a husband...it can be any other relation you would like.)
*He makes me smile and laugh constantly
*His amazing steel blue eyes
*His sense of responsibility and duty
*He is honorable and true to all things he believes
4 movies I have watched more than once:
*Dead Poet's Society
*Disney's Cars
*Chicago
*First Knight
4 TV Shows I watch Regularly:
*American Idol
*Ghost Whisperer
*Law and Order SVU
*PBS American Experience
4 Places I have Been:
*Tennesee/Arkansas
*Nauvoo, Illinois
*San Antonio, Texas
*Boca Raton, Florida
4 people I email regularly:
*Dad
*Mom
*My uncle
*Mandi
4 Places I would like to visit:
*Normandy
*Broadway, Ellis Island, NYC
*Tropical Island (Hawaii, Seichelles, Southern American...any tropical destination)
*Machu Pichu
4 Things I look forward to in the Coming Year:
*Family Disneyland Trip
*Painting the exterior of our house
*Justin's Air Guard Promotion to Staff Sargeant
*Having another baby to play with...I LOVE 6 month old babies!!!!!
4 People I tag:
*Kris
*Lisa
*Whoever else would like to participate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment