Thursday, April 24, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Here is Gavin the other night at dinner. It was one of those great spring days where we did lots of running around and lots of playing outside. He fell asleep at dinner (as you can see by the rice and red juice all over his clothes). He is so cute!!!
Here is Nathan aspiring to be a photojournalist!! He loves to get a hold of my camera and take random funny photos. He is the king of mystery photos (yes, even more than I did on my mission). These were a study of modern pop culture. My kids loved the show "Hoodwinked" by the way. If you have little ones who haven't seen it, it is a cute show well worth watching.
I guess boys will be boys!!

1 comments:

Emily

I love boys and am excited that you might possibly be having another, though I may be a bit biased as I have no basis for comparison.