
Well, okay, at least I don't need to pick more than one baby name. We had our second ultrasound today and the Dr said she thought it might be a...boy. However, she did say it was too early to know for sure (I'm only 15 1/2 weeks). We'll wait four more weeks and then hopefully know for sure. We were told Abby was a boy and she ended up a girl. Our two boys were boys from the beginning. We'll have to see with this one but the preliminary results are male. I'm grasping that and realizing that if this little one is a boy, Gavin and he will probably be very good, close friends. I did want a girl however, I think of Abby and realize that what I really want is a healthy happy baby!!


1 comments:
Thanks for the awesome quote. I love it and need to remember that often. CRAZY about Cory and Kasey!! I think not knowing exactly what you are having is so hard because you don't want to be disappointed if you are hoping for one or the other. At least they didn't tell you one for sure and then changed it a month later!
Post a Comment