
We recently had a terrible case in Utah of a little seven-year-old girl who went missing and was found murdered the following night in a neighboring apartment. This case, like any of these devastating cases, makes me fearful for my children. As parents we want to protect and keep them safe and free from the horrors that most of these little angels go through when they are kidnapped and abused and murdered. I found a few sites that are great sites about teaching our children and more importantly empowering them. These sites have great ideas about things I had never really thought about. I am posting them here for those of you who have children...or those who eventually will. If your children are still babies, eventually they won't be anymore. Hopefully, some of these sites will be beneficial and helpful to some of you, as they have been for me.
www.missingkids.com -- National Center for Missing and Expoited Children
www.radkids.org -- This program looks interesting. Some good information on the site
www.childwatch.org -- Great information to teach children


1 comments:
Thank you...our kids are starting to get old enough that I'm "letting the lease out" a little more. I would be nice to be able to empower them for both of our sakes.
Post a Comment