Monday, April 14, 2008

A few Highlights of the Past Few Days

*Having grilled hamburgers for the first time this season! Oh how I LOVE the grill!!

*80 degrees today!!!! Yes, a beautiful 80 degrees with the wind blowing a bit....it was pure heaven.

*Having the children disappear happily into the backyard for literally hours without any fighting, video game noises, crying, teasing....oh how wonderful a little peace is now and then!!

*Gavin's poor little sensitive skin got sunburned...I went and bought sunscreen and aloe for him!

*Gavin learned to tell knock knock jokes...well sort of (not, not...whos er?) you have to hear it cause it is SO cute!!

*Nathan and Gavin break dancing to Alvin and the Chipmunks...they have some fancy moves!

*Abby and I laughing so hard at silly elementary school jokes (like the brain sucker starving to death one!!)

*Sleeping two nights in a row with my sweet husband in bed with me at the same time (the graveyard shift can make the bed lonely!)

Life is good!!!!

1 comments:

Rachel

so fun, love it all! i want to see them break dance and hear gavins jokes!