Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jazz Basketball and Grizzlies Hockey




This last Friday night my cute brother Bob took Nathan with him to a Grizzlies hockey game. Nathan had a wonderful time and was unfortunately impressed with the fights when the gloves were thrown down and the helmets came off (I guess boys will be boys!)


Well, a week ago from last Friday my cute brother Bob took Abby to a Jazz game!! He even was still feeling a little peeked from the flu but took her anyway. She had such a grand time and couldn't quit talking about it for days. The jazz easily won the Wizards by 20 pts give or take a few. In the first half Boozer made a slam dunk that Abby found amazing and from then on Boozer was her man. Bob said she didn't quit cheering the whole game.




What a great uncle Bob is!! I am so glad that he takes time to make lasting and happy memories with my kids. I have some great memories growing up of wonderful times with my cousins (who were more like aunts and uncles because of the age difference) and I am blessed that Bob finds those same kinds of memories important with my kids!! Thanks Bob for making my kids feel important and special in your eyes!!






1 comments:

Rachel

i love that nathan liked the fighting! ;) it happens to the best of us!