We are of course starting to throw some name ideas around for the new baby. I thought it would be fun to include the names that Abby and Nathan would like to name the baby:
Abby
Avelyn Anne for a girl
Camden Larsen for a boy
Nathan
Cindy Ruth for a girl
Ethan Henry for a boy
Hmmmm, we'll have to see about those. To be honest, I think Abby's name choices are pretty cute and I actually like Ethan too. Not so bad this go around considering Nathan was dead set on naming Gavin-- Boy Wardell and Abby wanted to name Nathan-- Gray Thomas!!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
you know kendrias kid told her she was going to have a baby named lydia about 6 months b4 she was even prego!!!! the vail is thin for kids.
Beats Braden's choices for Trevor:
Clifford or Harry.
Thanks a bunch Nicole!! I'll definately let you know if we need any help..although you may need some too so let us know as well!! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey
I like the both the girls names they're way cute. :)
Post a Comment