Thursday, May 1, 2008

My New Blog

I am starting a new blog. For those who are interested it is called The Wholesome Bookshelf. I love to read but am so tired of picking up book after book to find the story compelling and exciting but to also find the story full of crude language and sexual vulgarity or terrible violence. Because of this, I am going to include reviews of books I find wholesome and value oriented as well as books that are better left unread. (you know the kind you start and never finish because of content) Anyway, it won't be updated as often as my personal blog, maybe once or twice a week. It won't be on a personal note at all as it is a public forum and included in search engines. Since most of you who read this blog also love to read, I hope you will stop in some time. Feel free to offer suggestions of books I could review or read or make comments about what you see there. The link is:
www.thewholesomebookshelf.blogspot.com
Hope to see you there once in a while!!

2 comments:

david santos

Hello, Nikkia!
Excellent post.
Good luck

Rachel

what a great idea! i never know what to read and what will be appropriate so thank you! can't wait :)