Abby had a little piano recital last Friday evening. She has been practicing a fairly difficult piece for months now called Petite Sonatina. It has numerous hand positions and the piece moves all over the piano. Well, at the recital as she went up to play her piece I found myself sweating and nervous...a little shaky. I guess we know why solo performances of any kind were never something I excelled at!! Abby, however, played beautifully, almost perfectly!! She doesn't get nervous and takes performing in stride. She is alway impressing me. Way to go Abby. We love you!!Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Piano Recital
Abby had a little piano recital last Friday evening. She has been practicing a fairly difficult piece for months now called Petite Sonatina. It has numerous hand positions and the piece moves all over the piano. Well, at the recital as she went up to play her piece I found myself sweating and nervous...a little shaky. I guess we know why solo performances of any kind were never something I excelled at!! Abby, however, played beautifully, almost perfectly!! She doesn't get nervous and takes performing in stride. She is alway impressing me. Way to go Abby. We love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You did a great job Abby! :) We're so happy we could go to your recital. Love Ya
Post a Comment